Wednesday, July 31, 2013

No Posts?! "Super Slow Blog Pace"...

Hello!

I'm sorry, it's been a while since I've posted anything on Jyuzou's Blog. I apologize for the "super slow pace" that the blog is currently in. I've been busy with school for the past couple of months because of the new things I need to adjust to. I have anticipated this, although I never thought that I won't be able to post this much.. Again, I apologize...

Next month, though, I'm going to try to post more stuff to compensate for the lack of content for the last couple of months. I'll also slip in some tidbits of what's currently happening in my almost uneventful life, lol. In the meantime, please do bare with me. I know I still have a lot of Gunpla Kits that I haven't reviewed yet...

Stay tuned for August, and I'll see you guys on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment