Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Preview: Advanced Grade Gundam Model Kits

It's been more than 8 months since my last post here at Jyuzou's Blog, where I was supposed to review the High Grade [HG] RX-78-2 Gundam... Unfortunately, I was overwhelmed with school activities that I wasn't able to post for so long.

The transition from the super newbie-friendly Entry Grade [EG] to the High Grade line of Gundam Model Kits was (surprisingly) hard for me. Yes, assembling a High Grade Kit shouldn't be that hard. I know. But, also take note that I have to take pictures while I'm building the kit for the review. I have to admit that I underestimated the entire process...

Review Pikachu's back! (With a new set of model kits to review!)
So, for my first Gunpla review this summer of 2014, I'm going to keep things simple and review a Gunpla Kit from the "Advanced Grade [AG]" line: The Genoace from Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, followed by Gundam AGE itself! (I'll then post the HG RX-78-2 Gundam Unboxing and Review as soon as it's done. Hopefully soon.)
I should be able to post the review before June starts.

I'll see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment