Saturday, May 18, 2013

Preview: Dengeki Hobby bundled Gunpla "MSW-004 Gundam Kestrel"

In the last post, we took a sneak peak at a Dengeki Hobby Magazine. I also mentioned the reason why I purchased that particular magazine is because it comes with a free Gunpla kit. I also failed to mention that that particular Gundam kit is currently exclusive to that magazine, so you won't be able to get it anywhere else.

So today, I'm just going to show you the box of "MSW-004 Gundam Kestrel" that comes bundled with the magazine.


"MSW-004 Gundam Kestrel", a 1/144 Scale Gundam Model Kit bundled with 2012 Dengeki Hobby's Volume 5 Magazine.

The box is as big as the magazine itself, so I had a hard time fitting the box in the frame of the camera.

I'll be reviewing this kit in the future, of course. Although I can't give you a specific date. But, rest assured, I'll be sure to post it here for everyone to see. (My backlog is piling up, isn't it? Hehe..)



Alright! Thanks again and see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment