Saturday, May 4, 2013

Package!!

I bought something online! I actually received this last Monday and I just wasn't able to post it immediately.

I got 2 packages. The other one was delivered by LBC, but I got excited, opened it immediately and forgot to take a picture.

I actually bought these from 2 sources. The first package is from an online marketplace similar to eBay, but caters primarily for Filipinos: sulit.com.ph. Most people sell second-hand stuff here, but you can also check for brand new items as well. This is what most FIlipinos use because they don't need to have a credit card or a PayPal account to make a transaction here. I just tried to search for something here and, surprisingly, someone was selling the item that I was looking for. And at a lower price, too. And it's still brand new. (Thanks, rikimaru2501!)

What could it be? (I also just noticed that it's upside-down.)

The other item, I bought from a hobby shop here in the Philippines, WasabiToys. Or is that Wasabi Toys? I like this site because they have an updated (I think) inventory that we can access online. For most hobby stores, you have to call them and ask a store clerk personally to check an item's availability and pricing. Their site is also very easy to use, simple and user-friendly. You also don't need a credit card for any of the transactions (very important, since most Filipons like me don't have a credit card) and, the most important part, most of their items are cheaper when compared to other hobby stores. Neat! They're having a sale as of the moment, by the way. You can check 'em out, they also cater for buyers overseas: www.wasabitoys.com.

Well, I'd just like to share that. No wonder bloggers/vloggers are always making "I got a package" posts/videos. You want to share the joy and the excitement that you're feeling. Whether it be when you first received the package or while being alone in your room while you open it.



Hmmm. I'll post the preview post for these soon. I'll see you guys in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment