Thursday, May 9, 2013

Preview: The Remaining 2 Entry Grade Gundam Model Kits

Time to get back on Gundam-related posts! I still have other Gunplas to review, including the ones from the package that I received last week. Alright! I'm gonna start with the first package that I received, the one that I bought from sulit.com.ph.

Entry Grade GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
Entry Grade GN-0000 00 Gundam
"Wha-at? More Entry Grade kits? C'mon!"
Look, the Entry Grade line only has 4 kits. I've managed to find the 2 kits that I wasn't to purchase before online. After we're done with these, no more Entry Grade kits. (Well, unless Bandai decides to make more? Please don't make more...)

I'll do EG Strike Gundam's review first, then do the odd one last. (00 Gundam is the odd one out of the bunch, since it's a second generation Mobile Suit.)

I'm going to post the review soon! But most likely n
ot this week, though. I'm need to finish some stuff, I'm planning on going to college this school year. Whoopee... I'm ecstatic... Yay.



Anyway, I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment