Friday, May 31, 2013

Preview: The RX-78-2 Gundam "High Grade [HG] Gunpla Starter Set Volume 2"

Alright, time to get back to Gundam-related posts. I still regret not being able to go to SM North Edsa for Toy Kingdom's event... Anyway, moving on.

Ah, June... My favorite month. (Because I don't get any presents in December! ...well, I did get gifts before. I think they stopped giving me gifts because I got older? Darn.)


It's time for some "High Grade" Gunpla Reviews!
...and as promised, we'll take a closer look at the "High Grade [HG]" line of Gundam Model Kits from Bandai this month. And what better kit to start with than the original Gundam, RX-78-2! This is the "Gunpla Starter Set Volume 2" and this is actually one of the first Gunpla that I bought for myself to review. (It's the third kit, specifically. I already bought this kit before I started blogging. I wanted this kit to be the first one that I review. It didn't work out the way I wanted to, though... I'm just really stubborn about making a video review for it, I guess. *sigh* One day, Jyuzou... One day.)

I'll have more High Grade Gundam Model Kits prepared for you guys this month. I think I'll be able to post at least 3 HG kit reviews this June. Actually, I already have 2 HG kits with me (including this kit) and I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to give it a proper Gunpla Review. Unfortunately, I'm going to be busy starting next month that I think I won't be able to post as often as I do in the past 2 months. But I'll still try.


I'm looking forward to the new Gunpla Reviews next month! I hope more of you guys can join me in my quest in Gunpla building and collecting. See you guys in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment