Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to College Life...

I'm currently back at school.
I'm taking a computer-related degree. Again.

Yay.

Lately, I've been preoccupied with school work...
Hmmm..

Yes, I already went to college in the past. Back then, I wasn't dedicated enough to finish the program. I ended up quitting... It was one of the darkest times of my life. I'm pretty sure there are some of you out there that has a similar experience to mine. Some might have "darker" experiences. One thing's for sure, we're not proud of these experiences. I guess I'm trying to convince myself to move on when I say these things...

Yup, this is the reason why I haven't been able to post for a long time on my blog as of late. We're about to have our final exams next week. I'm trying to get high grades (compared to just getting mediocre grades in the past) so I can compensate for not finishing college before. I realized that I was always an under-achiever because of my own laziness. Again, I'm not really proud of that trait of mine... 


So, why suddenly enroll again for a college degree?

I realized that I wanted to do something better with my life. Before I die, even just once, I want to do something that I'll be proud of and contribute to our world.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post this September, since we're also going to have a break before the next semester starts.

See you guys on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment