Thursday, June 19, 2014

Event: ToyCon 2014

This is a very late post, but the "Philippine Toys, Hobbies, and Collectibles Collection Convention" or ToyCon (yeah, I didn't know that it's that long up until now) will be starting tomorrow!

ToyCon 2014 will be held in Megatrade Hall 1-2-3 on June 20, 21, and 22.

As a fan of anything that has something to do with toys or figurines, this is a must for me to see! I'm going to be there on June 20 (Friday) to take a ton of pictures. (Unfortunately, I won't be able to go on the 2nd and 3rd days of the event.)

This is my very first time to visit a ToyCon event, so I'm very excited! There will be a lot of activities for toy collectors/anime fans/comic and manga readers/hobbyists/etc. to look forward to. You can check out their poster down below.

ToyCon 2014 Poster
Here is ToyCon's website, just in case you'd like to see this as well:
http://www.toyconph.com/

Alright! Gotta prepare for tomorrow! Afterwards, I'll post my pictures here as soon as possible. I'll see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment