Friday, April 26, 2013

Preview: G Generation-0 Super Deformed No.202: Gundam RX-78 GP02A "Physalis"

More "filler" unboxings and reviews while I prepare for my "main" Gunpla Reviews... I've just only started my blog and I'm already having problems. Annoying...

Anyway, I'd hate to call any of my reviews as "filler". I love all of my Gundam kits equally and I hate to degrade them by labeling their review as "filler". I mean, the only reason why I'm calling this a "filler" is because I still haven't prepared the gear for my review in order to do it in its "true" format. Huh. Anyway, I'll still do my best to give every kit that I own a proper and thorough review.

So... on to the preview of the review. Review preview. Right.


Super Deformed RX-78 GP02A Gundam Physalis

I think I'll be needing more time to get this done. Compared to the previous reviews that I've done, this one is the closest thing to a "proper" Gunpla. I mean, looking at the reviews that I've done so far... 2 Entry Grade kits, An old and already assembled SD Gunpla, and an SD Mobile Armor... Yeah.

Anyway, I'll post the review soon and I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment