Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Preview: G Generation-F Super Deformed No.227: RX-178 + FXA-05D Super Gundam

Whew! SD Gundam Physalis took more time to review than I thought! I'm starting to get a good idea of how long it will take me to review High Grades and Master Grades...

Anyway, I actually bought 2 SD kits to review while I'm preparing (stalling) for my "main" reviews. I was reviewing my reviews (what?) to check its format. I've decided to use my "improved" review format on SD Gundam Physalis' review. Nothing major, though. Just a few tweaks here and there to make the format more "uniform" or whatever. I hope that it's easier to read.

Am I stalling again? Wait. "Preparing". Sorry. So, here's the next kit that I'll be reviewing.


Super Deformed (RX-178 + FXA-05D) Super Gundam

Another G Generation kit! This time, it's "Super Gundam"! Must be Superman's Mobile Suit or somethings. Huh.

So, I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment