Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Need More Time...

Hello, everyone!

I'm really sorry, I wasn't able to post anything for around 2 weeks. I'm currently getting the HG RX-78-2 Gundam Kit Review done, but it seems that this thing takes more time to build than usual... It's not that it's hard to build or anything (I'm guessing, I haven't really assembled the Gunpla yet), it's because it takes more time to clean the parts after you've separated them from the runners.


Really tiny parts.. Hard to remove nubs.. Like the one I'm holding right here, the red thingamajig for the v-fin..
Yeah, I moved my laptop to another table so that I'll have more space on my desk for other desk stuff. It wouldn't be so hard if some of the parts aren't super tiny... I guess that's one problem you'll have to face when building a 1:144 Scale Gundam Model Kit. Hmmm.. The thought of building a "Real Grade" now seems much scarier to me...

I'll post the Gunpla Review as soon as I can and I'll see you guys on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment