Monday, March 18, 2013

First Blog Post!

Hello!

Thank you very much for coming to my Blog!

I'm excited to start! As this is my first time blogging, there will be a lack of content at first. (I'm also still trying to familiarize myself with the controls and features of Blogger, so I do apologize for the crappy layout.)

But, rest assured, I will upload tons of content soon and try to get a better layout for the blog so that it'll be more pleasing on the eyes of the readers.

Oh, right. As for the content... I will be posting on this blog the amazing world of GUNPLA (Gundam Plastic Model Kits)! I'll also try to post other interesting stuff in the future but, for now, most of my blog posts will focus on Gundams! (and other Mobile Suits!)


Update 03/23/12: First look at Jyuzou's Blog (Desktop)
Update 03/23/12: First look at Jyuzou's Blog (Nexus 7)

See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment