Thursday, March 28, 2013

Event: Toy Kingdom's Gundam Model Kit Contest 2013

If you're living in the Philippines and you love to build Gundam model kits, then you should definitely check this out!


That's right! A Gundam model kit building contest by Toy Kingdom and Ban Kee Trading, Inc. for Gundam enthusiasts here in the Philippines!

This is actually old news, and I'm really glad that I was able to see one of their flyers when I was buying the Entry Grade kits back in February, since it's hidden in one of their shelves. Anyway, Toy Kingdom, don't just shove your flyers somewhere where no one can see them. Seriously.

Needless to say (but I'll still say it anyway) that I will be going to this contest! And I'm not just going to the event to see all the awesome Gundam model kits made by everyone else, I'm actually going to participate! And will most likely lose! Hah! But, really, it's not about winning or losing for me. I just want to participate in this contest so that I get to meet other Gunpla enthusiasts here in the Philippines.

But I do wanna win. I mean, just look at the prize. But I won't win. Sad. Oh, speaking of prizes, here are the details of the contest.


Contest Flyer (Front Side)
Contest Flyer (Back Side)

Here's where I got the contest details, by the way:
http://www.bankee.com.ph/events/39-events/103-gundam-model-kit-contest-2013.html

Alright! So, see you guys on May 25 & 26! (And I'll spend the entire month of April to prepare my Gundam model kit. Yay!)

 

And, also, see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment