Saturday, March 23, 2013

Preparing Written Reviews

It took me 5 days before I realized that, disappointingly, I don't have the necessary tools right now to create a decent Gunpla review video...

My original plan was to upload my Gunpla unboxing and review videos on YouTube then simultaneously post its written review equivalent here on my blog. *sigh* And I was really looking forward to uploading that review... But it's just almost impossible with my current gear right now. I knew that making review videos were going to be hard, but I didn't expect it to be this tedious... or maybe that's just me?

So for now, I guess, I'm gonna stick with written reviews. The first Gunpla Model Kit review is actually done and will be posted within the day. Let me just do some finishing touches..


I'll review the Gunpla kits here.
For now, you can take a look at my review desk.

Review Pikachu will accompany me during reviews.
And here's Review Pikachu! (He's just on my desk. For some reason.)


Alright! See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment