Monday, March 18, 2013

Preview: Entry Grade Gundam Model Kits

I'm planning on building and collecting A LOT of Gundam Model Kits, and I'd like to keep a record of the kits that I'll be building here on my blog to share with fellow Gundam fans or Gunpla collectors.

However, in terms of actual skills, I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to building Gundam Model Kits. Although I can't really say that I haven't had a chance to build one when I was young.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. This post is actually just a preview for the first Gunpla review that I will be posting soon. I've already bought 5 Gundam kits to start off with, and these are pictures for the 2 kits that will get reviewed first. I'll try to get as in-depth as I possibly can and also post high-resolution pictures for you to peruse. Please be patient, as I am planning on uploading youtube videos for my Gundam model kit reviews as well.

For my first 2 reviews:


Entry Grade RX-78-2 Gundam
Entry Grade GN-001 Gundam Exia
Yeah, I know. "What the hell?! Entry Grade kits?!!"

I promise that there will be High Grade [HG], Master Grade [MG] and other higher grade kit reviews in the future. But since I'm still a beginner, I think it's only appropriate that the first kits I build will be equally proportional to my skills.



See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment