Thursday, December 31, 2015

More Package!!

Just a few more minutes until New Year's Eve, everyone! (Where I'm at, it's already 2016. Hehe.)

Anyway, here I am, with another package. As I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, even though I haven't been posting stuff here on the blog, I still bought stuff. One of those is this package. It's been sitting in my room for quite some time now, so...


Another package!
I wonder what's inside... *wink*
This is another package that I've ordered from WasabiToys a few months ago (around September, me thinks). I saw a cheap Gunpla that I could afford and, the impulse buyer that I was, I bought it. It's too late for regrets! They also included this sweet-looking catalog for the Gundam's 35th Anniversary. Cool! But we'll check the contents some other time.

35th Anniversary Gundam Plastic Model Catalog
I wish you all a Happy New Year and I'll see you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment