Thursday, December 31, 2015

Preview: BB Senshi SD RX-78-2 Gundam

Here's a preview of one of the kits for my projects next year. "Jyuzou, do you have an obsession with RX-78 Gundams or something?" Yeah, I have the EG, a HG (that I haven't finished building yet), and now this. Hmmmm... Probably? Ahehe.

More SD Gundams! MORE SD GUNDAMS! HAHAHA!
I actually bought this a few months ago, as a gift for myself. So, this kit has been in my room for quite a while now.

The second reason is because I really REALLY love SD Gundam model kits! They're so CUTE! *squeals* And the third reason is, like I've said before, I wanted to do small kits first. Hopefully, I'll be able to post my review of this kit soon. ...and the fourth reason is I think it would be super cool to have this side-by-side with the HG version. (Once I complete it that also.)

Well, that's it! See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment