Wednesday, December 30, 2015

No Posts Again?! "Another Hiatus"...

Hello again!

It's been a while since I've posted on Jyuzou's Blog. Well, actually, it's already been more than a year. *sigh*

I apologize again for the sudden halt of content. As I approach my senior years in college, I've been finding it harder to allot time for things aside from school work... For the past months, I haven't been sleeping for days because of the torrent of projects and super tight deadlines at school. I now have free time because we have a semester break that started around the second week of December, but my body just wants me to sleep all day for now...

Again, I'll try to post more stuff soon. Surprisingly for me, it's even harder to find time to spare for small stuff as well...

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season! We still have until January, so keep relaxing, and I'll see you on the next post!

1 comment: